United Arab Emirates
Responsibilities includes complete undertake jobs from design stage, supervising fabricators, painters, assembly till delivery.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget with utmost customer satisfaction.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be based in our workshop located at Sharjah - UAE. Candidate must be an Architect and based only in UAE.
Experience in the following is a must :
- Hands of experience in Editing using the software in the field:
(iii) 3D Max, Rhino & Revit will be an additional advantage.
- Well versed and sound knowledge in Fabrication of Models, molding and casting and ability to supervise talented craftsmen.
- Knowledge in Joinery : ability to monitor joinery, ensure models are complemented with functional bases and pedestals, produce customized shipping crates.
- Ability to coordinate and team up with major departments of : Research and Development, Landscaping and Accessories, and Logistics: Moving and Delivery.